Give Meet Maestro a Try Before the End of the Year >> Enter to Win $500
In case you missed the big news: SwimTopia now includes software to run your swim meets. Meet Maestro™ is modern, sleek, and easy to use — it replaces the antiquated, hard-to-learn meet software most teams use today. Having already been used to run over 550 swim meets, including 9 championship meets, Meet Maestro has been put through the paces by over 200 teams across 8 swim leagues. And we’d like you to test drive Meet Maestro too.
Teams love how easy it is to run a swim meet with Meet Maestro, and we think you’ll love it too. We know switching meet software is a big decision, requiring coordination and careful evaluation. A great way to try Meet Maestro is by running a simulated meet with real-world data. Running a simulated meet is simple and fast with our step-by-step instructions.
We’re excited for teams to try out Meet Maestro and let us know how they like it, so we’re offering a chance to win $500 to those teams who test drive Meet Maestro by completing one or more test meets by the end of 2018. To qualify for the $500 random drawing, simply complete one or more real or simulated swim meets using Meet Maestro between September 9, 2018 and December 31, 2018, and register via an online entry form to let us know how it went. You can qualify for up to five (5) entries by running or simulating meets against different opposing teams. Please see below for complete entry rules and details.
Test Drive Meet Maestro
$500 Sweepstakes Entry Rules
- Online Entry Form. To be entered in the random drawing for $500, teams should register by completing this online form: https://swimtopia.com/maestro-test-drive-entry. All online entries must be received by 12:00 p.m. (noon) Central Standard Time on December 31, 2018.
- Entries are limited to one entry per team per meet completed using Meet Maestro (real or simulated). Each entered meet must be against a different opposing team (or teams). Opposing teams can be another SwimTopia team or a simulated team. Contact SwimTopia’s Customer Happiness Team at [email protected] for assistance in connecting a meet to a simulated team.
- Each team is limited to a maximum of five (5) entries into the $500 drawing.
- Entries are limited to current SwimTopia customers who have paid for service prior to December 31, 2018.
- To qualify, the swim meet must be conducted in the Meet Maestro software between 12:00 a.m. Central Standard Time on September 9, 2018 and 12:00 p.m. Central Standard Time on December 31, 2018.
- To qualify as a valid meet the swim meet must include:
— Two or more teams, with a minimum of 10 athletes per team
— At least twenty (20) individual and/or relay entries
— A minimum of five (5) distinct swim events (e.g. “Girls 11-12 50m Freestyle” constitutes a single swim event)
— A minimum of five (5) swim events “scored” (indicated with a “green” cell in the Meet Maestro event bar)
Not all events in the meet are required to be scored to qualify.
- One winning team will be picked at random from all valid entries on January 8, 2019. The winning team will be notified via email. A check for USD $500.00 will be sent to the winning team via certified mail. The winning team will be announced publicly on the SwimTopia Facebook page at https://facebook.com/swimtopia. Odds of winning are dependent on the number of valid entries received.
- No purchase necessary. Entry in the drawing is available free of charge and without any requirement to try the Meet Maestro software by sending a written entry via postal mail to Team Topia, Attn: Test Drive Meet Maestro, 8127 Mesa Drive, Suite B206-223, Austin, TX 78759. Each written entry must include the name of the team being entered and the name and email address of the team contact. One (1) entry will be accepted per mailing and up to five (5) total entries will be accepted per team. Mailed entries must be postmarked no later than December 31, 2018 and received no later than January 6, 2018.
- Void where prohibited. This offer is not valid in jurisdictions where such drawings are prohibited.
We hope you’ll test drive Meet Maestro and let us know how it goes! Any questions about the competition? Email [email protected]. For technical questions during a trial email our Customer Happiness Team at [email protected].